Will be back here a little bit

 I had neglected this blog a bit because it seemed a bit unnecessary. I had my own private, personal blog to care for (see https://www.michaeljaytucker.com/blog) and other people weren't writing for it as much. And, besides, Twitter seemed a quicker and more effective means of communication.

But, well, now Twitter seems to be going down with all hands (thank you Mr. Musk). I will continue to post there, but I'll also try to post here a bit as well--just in case Twitter ceases to be viable or becomes unwelcoming for those of my moderate disposition.

So, stay tuned. There may be more coming here. 


cheers





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Georgia Guidestones Never Hurt Anybody

Pickin’ up and movin’!

Building, as an act of faith or from a dying dream to a multicultural reality