Pickin’ up and movin’!

 


Head on over to Xcargo!



Hi, Everyone,


As you know, I maintain multiple blogs. There is this one, “Crisis and Cure,” and there is my private blog, a.k.a. “explosive-cargo,” which I maintain at my website here: 


https://www.michaeljaytucker.com/blog


And there are a couple more in other places.


Well, quite frankly, I have found that I am a little overwhelmed. I have some real trouble keeping all these different blogs going, while I also do my little videos, and do other writing, and, well, you know, eat and sleep and whatever.


So, I’m going to try to do a bit of consolidating. This blog is going to merge with my personal blog, Xcargo. I will continue to post here for a short while longer, but by 14 Feb (Valentine’s Day!) I will shift over mostly to https://www.michaeljaytucker.com/blog


Don’t worry! I’ll still be doing political stuff and saying nasty things about the Former Guy, and QAnoners, and Moscow Mitch, and all the rest. I’ll just be doing it there rather than here.


In other words, stick with me folks! Come on over to explosive-cargo! I’ll provide everything I do here, plus a wee bit more besides!


Until next time…


Onward and Upward!


~mjt







Copyright©2022 Michael Jay Tucker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building, as an act of faith or from a dying dream to a multicultural reality

The Georgia Guidestones Never Hurt Anybody

Michael Flynn…Satanist? Naaaw. But let’s giggle anyway.